June 19, 2010


Yep, that's what I woke up to this morning. I think Marcus worked out early on that food was the way to my heart, and boy have I lucked in with him! They weren't quite the Jack Johnson variety but they were goooood.

We didn't go to the snow this weekend, partly because we've got to get a few wedding things done. Today it's the homework our celebrant gave us ages ago, where we write down how we met, what we love about each other, etc. etc.

More important to us than where we went on our first date or who proposed is our journey and what we've acheived together over the past seven years, so I think i'll pursue this angle rather than follow the template our celebrant set out for us (as helpful as she is!).

Seeing how other couples have made their ceremony uniquely theirs is inspiring. I hope I feel like this after our ceremony.

(image via woolgathering & miscellany)

No comments:

Post a Comment